President: Debbi Weston
First VP: Cindy Moore
Second VP:Fonda Kopski
Recording Secretary:Connie Slautterback
Corresponding Secretary:Terry Robinson
Treasurer: Melissa Fox
- How do I join the chapter?
- Contact 2nd. VP - Fonda Kopski 615-834-0236 and fill out application and mail with $15, Also join National SDP for $50
- Need additional information on workshop and seminar or to sign up?
- Contact Cindy Moore 615-218-6000
- How do I get a book from the Library?
- Contact Pat Hitchcox 931-691-5514
- Money Questions?
- Contact Treasurer - Melissa Fox
- Web questions?
- call or email - Nancy Walker 615-957-4141 firstname.lastname@example.org , or
Melissa Fox - 931-394-3828
Matthew Memorial United Methodist Church
300 Anderson Lane
- Take I-65 North (from Nashville) toward Hendersonville.
- Take exit 92 (Old Hickory Blvd.) toward Madison.
- Go to Gallatin Road and turn left.
- Go to Anderson Lane and turn right at the stop light. The church is at 300 Anderson Lane on the right. Itâ€™s about two blocks.
- From Murfreesboro area: Take I-24 West toward Nashville.
- Take TN-155 E/Briley Pky, Exit 54. Keep right to take the Opryland ramp.
- Merge onto Briley Pky/TN-155 E.
- Merge onto Gallatin Pike S/US-31E via Exit 14A toward Madison.
- Turn right onto Anderson Lane. 300 Anderson Lane is on the right.
- Seminars: Chris Haughey April 23, 24, 25, 2015
- Arlene Linton October 22, 23, 24, 2015
All workshops are held after the regular business meeting (third Saturday every other month) and are approximately two hours long. The charge is $8 for the workshop ONLY, $13 with supplies included
- January: Bratt Andrews will be teaching a Zentangle project.
- March: Cindy Moore will be teaching a beautiful butterfly on 4" x 6" masonite panel
If interested, contact Cindy Moore